Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Tough Day

Today has been a tough one. Haven't ran or anything since Sunday. Feeling a little cooped up and need to get out. But it's been so hard for me to exercise in the morning knowing all the energy it's going to take to get through the work day. And today I've had to figure out the one piece Curtis has been doing the last year and I hadn't learned before he was let go. I'm frustrated and tired. Not a good combo. Just going to get through this day as best as I can. May miss another night of bible study to get caught up at home and keep an eye on Maxxie. Still haven't seeing any major improvement in her balance yet this week. 
I'm ready for a break. Some down time. Catch up on laundry and little things. Then really busy my butt in handling what I need to at work. And then just get my butt moving so I feel good again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment